September 10, 2014

Official launch of my t-shirt brand, sarcastee.com!


Head over to www.sarcastee.com to view the full collection!
If you have read some of my blog posts, I am sure (or at least I hope) you've come into conclusion that I might have a higher intelligence quotient compared to your average hobo (I attribute my wit half to the fact that I am not a homeless and the other half because most people are idiot).

You see, I believe what people share in their social-medias are things they deem important. The fact that there are people post who excessive selfies actually implies they think their face is worth sharing. They want you to see how physically attractive they are; they are confident in their beauty.

Well, good for them. The thing is, I'm not as confident as they are. In fact, I give up exercising since I'm positive that, if there is any girl who would fall for me, they would not fall for my looks, but for my thoughts. Instead of broadcasting how physically (un)attractive I am, I decide to broadcast how witty I am.

With that said! I created a t-shirt brand just for fun, hoping there are people out there who like wit and words like I do. When you read the word "sarcastic," who crossed your mind? Do me a favor and tell them about Sarcastee!

P.S. the t-shirt design was done by a talented designer, Devlin. Check his IG out at @devlinputra. Or his portfolio here.

7 comments:

  1. wah kalo menurut saya mending ga osah pake gambar itu.. tulisan aja

    tapi kalo yang diproduksi seperti di fotonya, saya mau satuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. ups sorry ga teliti

    otw to sarcastee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing is, I'm not as confident as they are. In fact, I give up exercising since I'm positive that, if there is any girl who would fall for me, they would not fall for my looks......

    Branding Agency Singapore | Vector Graphics Designing Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you need a financial help? Are you in any financial crisis or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need funds to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a good

    business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital services from local banks and other financial institutes? Here is your chance to obtain a financial

    services from our company. We offer the following finance to individuals-
    *Commercial finance
    *Personal finance
    *Business finance
    *Construction finance
    *Business finance And many More:
    and many more at 2% interest rate;
    housingfinance22@gmail.com
    Mr Usman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you need Quick Loan to settle your bills and startup
    business? contact us now with your details to get a good
    Loan at a low rate of 2% per Annual
    Do you need Personal Finance?
    Business Cash Finance?
    Unsecured Finance
    Fast and Simple Finance?
    Quick Application Process?
    Finance. Services Rendered include,
    *Debt Consolidation Finance
    *Business Finance Services
    *Personal Finance services Help
    contact us for more information on how to get started:
    (Whats App) number:+919394133968
    please contact email id : patialalegitimate515@gmail.com
    Mr Sorina Jeffery

    ReplyDelete

Your feedbacks keep me writing. Literally. I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts!