May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


I thank my mom for being there when I was learning my ABCs, for being patient when I don't know how to pronounce "R."
I thank my mom for being there when I caught a cold, for changing my cold compress on my forehead every few hours.
I thank my mom for being there when I was hungry, for cooking any food I wanted.
I thank my mom for being there when I needed someone to talk to, for understanding me when noone else could.
I thank my mom for being there when I needed someone to hug, for hugging me when even my pillows didn't want to be hugged.


This is not sarcastic in any way. Not satirical in any way either. Not about me ranting how I just graduated, either. This post is dedicated to the greatest mom in the world; mine. May you take some time today to tell your mom how thankful you are for her. Happy mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedbacks keep me writing. Literally. I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts!