April 27, 2012

My finals week's rant

There are two things that I'm really sure of. One is the fact that I am hungry right now, and two is the fact that I really am supposed to be studying now instead of writing this and playing games.

Anyway, it's three days away from finals week here in Purdue. And I haven't even touched my book. I really think I'm supposed to be nervous or whatever. And I am. Sometimes I get really nervous. But then I realize I'm an Asian and I'm okay again. 

You guys tell me that's arrogant? Americans can stereotype about Asians and we are not allowed to make fun of ourselves? Whatever.

Anyway. I wish you guys had a fun semester and good luck with your coming finals! We are only one week left away from freedom!

Here, have a virtual Red Bull.

1 comment:

Your feedbacks keep me writing. Literally. I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts!