April 1, 2012

Writing is fun!

I have to write a 6-pages short story and it's due in two days. Also, I have exam on the same day my story is due. So yeah. This is just going to be another rant. Really.

And everything I write from here on will be the truth.

I'm a girl.

Writing a story is fun.

Writing a story is not frustrating.

You don't have to think about what to write next.

Just write about what you want to write, and everything will fall to their places by themselves.

Thinking about your characters too deeply is redundant.

You don't have to worry about your story being unrealistic.

You don't have to double check the grammar in your story.

You don't have to make the story interesting for your readers.

It takes you less than a day to write a two-pages worth of story.

It doesn't hurt when you think of something by yourself, google it, and find out that a similar story is written.

It's easy to make your readers interested only using text.

It's easy to write in your second language, or in my case, English.

People like to give their feedback so I could improve my writing.

People don't tease me when I write something on my blog.

I'm really not supposed to be writing my short story now.

I really don't need to start studying for my exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedbacks keep me writing. Literally. I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts!