March 6, 2012

I'm doing fine! (and like, a million other white lies we make up daily)


I'm doing fine!
Truth is I'm doing horrible. I have home works due tomorrow, I have to get home and start cooking for dinner. It's just that I don't think you're close enough to me that I can talk to you comfortably about these things. So I lied and said I'm doing just fine, so we don't have to continue doing this awkward conversation anymore.

Oh my God, definitely no. You look absolutely stunning in that dress.
No. the dress doesn't make you look fat. You make the dress look fat. Seriously, it's 2012 already. Who asks that kind of question anymore?

I didn't get your text. Probably network error or something else.
I got your text. I just don't think you're worth my text messaging quota. Plus, I don't think you're smart enough to realize I'm lying to you about not getting your text.

Oh my God. This is perfect! I love it so so so much!
I hate your gift. But if I say it out loud, it will make me look like an insensitive prick.

I will start working on it as soon as I'm free.
Actually, I will spend my afternoon watching How I Met Your Mother and taking my pet turtle for a marathon around the town before I start working on it.

*in a friend's house* No thanks. I'm not hungry.
Oh God. I'm as hungry as a starving veggie in a McDonalds. But if I say I am, you would offer me your food and I would have to eat it and that makes me feel kinda bad. I'm hungry.

*on the phone* I'm on my way. Will be there in 5 minutes.
I'm actually still in my home. I just don't want to sit through this phone call listening to you making me feel bad. Crap. Where did I put my wallet?

*while on 9gag* Just 5 more minutes, and that's it.
Meh. I don't really have to explain this one, do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedbacks keep me writing. Literally. I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts!