March 18, 2012

My spring break in less than 100 words.

Now that I'm finally back to Purdue (boo-hoo), I can wrap up what happened during my spring break in less than 100 words (hopefully my math won't fail me).

On the first day, we missed our flight from Indianapolis to Florida we had to spend our night at Indianapolis airport (more about this here).

When we finally get to Florida, everything else went pretty smoothly. Except the fact that I had to sleep right in front of a freaking air conditioner. And it was super cold.

Second to last day, I found out that I lost my phone. A part of me was happy since it meant a new cellphone, and part of me was sad since it meant more money to spend (as to which part was more dominant, I'll just leave it to your imagination).

On the last day, we missed our flight from Florida to Indianapolis by literally three minutes. Missing a flight is one thing, missing two flights in a row is another thing. It brings a whole new meaning to "stupid". Ugh. Anyway. Since it was afternoon, they had a few more flights right after the one we missed, we 'only' had to wait for three hours.

A few card games and a third of the novel I was reading, we finally were ready to fly back home. Oh wait. The flight only had six empty spots (and there were seven of us altogether). Right at this point, I was just thinking that God was just screwing with me. So in the end, only five of us boarded the plane.

Two long hours of flight, half an hour of sleep, and countless number of drooling later, we finally got to Indianapolis. We boarded the shuttle back to Purdue, which is like an hour drive (yeah my city is that far away. Calling Purdue a city is really an overstatement. It's really more like a village than a city).

And God wasn't done screwing with me, so He thought that it would be quite funny if the engine would break down. And it did. The shuttle's engine that I was on broke down. The trip from Florida to Purdue which was supposed to take like four hours max turned out to take 12 hours. Hooray.

Anyway, I'm finally back to Purdue again, so I'll be blogging way more often than I did last week (which was practically never). Oh, and I'm also aware that this is WAY more than 100 words, but whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedbacks keep me writing. Literally. I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts!