March 9, 2012

Spring break: Florida baby!

Hurr durr!

It's March 9th here in USA. And that means I have been spending my time studying (and playing games) for half of the semester already! And I'm graduating in around two months. I should really be looking for jobs rather than going off playing to Florida, but whatever.

Tomorrow is the start of my spring break (well, not officially, I still have class tomorrow). I might be able to keep on blogging if there is internet connection there (which I highly doubt) and if I'm not tired from playing in Disney World. And Universal Studios. But yeah, it's getting quite late here. I just finished packing, and I'm worried I won't be able to wake up tomorrow morning for class. (Scumbag teachers won't cancel the class no matter what)

With that being said, have a nice spring break people! Expect to see a lot of posts when I'm back from Florida :D

1 comment:

  1. too bad you missed the plane. 12 hours wasted on airport :X

    ReplyDelete

Your feedbacks keep me writing. Literally. I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts!