March 5, 2012

Justin Bieber, and how I really feel about him.

This is probably my one and only post about him that I'll ever post. So, let me get this straight first. I don't hate him. I actually find his (or her, whatever you think) voice to be somewhat okay-ish (his definitely WAY better than mine) and his songs catchy to some extent (I even found myself singing to "Mistletoe" once). He actually does charity and whatnot, which makes him somewhat nice personality-wise compared to other artists. But it's not like I like him either. It's kinda a complicated feeling. One thing that I "don't really like" from him is his lyrics.

Well, the lyrics are not as bad as Nicki Minaj's Stupid Hoe (you a stupid hoe, you a, you a stupid hoe), but pretty close. It's like a grade schooler writing a love letter for his classmate. That's how stupid it sounds to me.

As much as I hate his lyrics, what I really hate are his 12-year old fan girls. "oMgG bieBeR is LyK mY lyFe! tHe oNlyY thIng I neEd iS hIm <3 xoxo"(Bitch, the only thing you need is a spelling lesson). Ugh.




So why do A LOT of people actually hate Bieber himself (not his 12-year old fan girls)? Because they are just jumping on the bandwagon. A neutral person might see a lot of other people hating Bieber without any particular reason, and he/she will jump on and starts hating him as well.

If you actually like Justin Bieber, good (just please do me a favor, and DON'T share your feelings for Bieber in the comments section below). If you don't like Justin Bieber, think about why you don't like him. Do you really hate him? Or are you just jumping on the same bandwagon your friends are in? I think it sounds pretty dumb to hate on someone you don't really know.

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog man!

    Glad to see you started picking up blogging. Hope to see more posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. woot thank you so much dude! I'll frequently update my blog.

      Delete
  2. i have mixed feeling about him. especially about his recent antics. its annoying hearing his name everything. i do agree with you on the fact that his singing is quite alright (not amazing though) and that his songs are catchy to an extent. i absolutely hate 'baby' though. also a lot of the times he comes across as a really egoistic person. he's been walking around shirtless all the time which really annoys me because he's really over doing it. i liked him when he was the type of person in 2011 and 2012, ever since him and selena broke up, i think he's been becoming quite annoying

    ReplyDelete

Your feedbacks keep me writing. Literally. I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts!